Servings: 4 persons
- 2 cups (300g) cashews
- 1/2 cup (125ml) maple syrup
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (95g) organic and fair trade canne sugar
- 2/3 cup (160ml) melted coconut oil
- (Optional) Soak cashews for 4h. Rinse well and discard soaking water.
- Blend cashews and the rest of the ingredients, except for coconut oil. Blend into a smooth paste. Add coconut oil and stir until you get a smooth cream.
- Pour into ceramic dishes, let sit in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with sugar and burn with torch before serving. Be very careful as the sugar will become very hot and can cause severe burns.
Keeps 5 days in the fridge in a sealed container.
Enjoy your meal!