Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/legroupemartel/crudessence.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 779
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/legroupemartel/crudessence.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 785
Servings: 4 persons
- 2 cups (400g) celeriac, grossly cut
- 1 cup (120g) celery branches, grossly cut
- 1/2 cup (75g) macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds
- 2 tbs sliced capers
- 1/2 cup (20g) sliced celery leaves
- 1 to 2 tbs chopped lovage (wild celery) (optional)
- (Optional) Soak Macadamia nuts for 12h. Rinse well, and discard soaking water.
- Place all ingredients in blender, except for capers, celery leaves, and lovage. Reduce to a smooth cream.
- Once the cream is ready, add capers, celery leaves and lovage (if you wish). Pulse mixture to blend lightly and keep the texture.
- Garnish with micro-shoots and capers.
Keeps 2 days in the fridge in a sealed container.
Enjoy your meal!