Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/legroupemartel/crudessence.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 779
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/legroupemartel/crudessence.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 785
Servings: 2 persons
- Milk filter or fine sieve
- 1/3 cup (45ml) hazelnuts
- 2 cup (500ml) chaga infusion
- 1 1/3 tbs cacao powder
- 2 1/2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 pinch powdered vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- seeds hemp
- (Optional) Soak hazelnuts in water for 8h. Rinse well and discard water.
- Infuse chaga for at least 3 hours.
- Blend soaked hazelnuts. Add chaga infusion, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Blend until you get a creamy smoothie texture.
- Filter mixture with a fine strainer.
We use this little concoction to replace our morning coffee. Cocoa stimulates, while the chaga infusion counterbalances the acidity that can be caused by daily consumption of cocoa.
Enjoy your meal!