Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/legroupemartel/crudessence.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 779
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/legroupemartel/crudessence.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 785
Servings: 4 persons
- Spiral cut machine
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Pad Thai sauce (see below)
- 1/2 cup (75g) cashew, grossly chopped
- 1/2 lime, cut in 4
- whole cilantro leaves
- 300 g zucchini, cut into spaghettis (with the spiral cut machine or the mandolin) (about 1 ½ zucchini)
- 350 g daikon (giant white Japanese radish) cut into spaghettis (about 1 daikon)
- 1 cup (100g) red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup (140g) red pepper, cut in julienne
- 1 cup (140g) yellow pepper, cut in julienne as well
- 2 cups (120g) sunflower shoots
- 1/2 cup (30g) fresh cilantro (leaves & stems) well packed
Pad Thaï sauce
- 1/4 cup (50g) tamarind paste
- 1/4 cup (60ml) agave nectar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tamari sauce (wheat-less)
- 2 tsp pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic or 1 tbs garlic puree
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sunflower oil
- 2 tbs water
- In a bowl, bring together all vegetables. Add sauce and toss well.
- Place a nice portion of the blend in each plate, and sprinkle ground cashews nut over it. Garnish with a quarter of lime and cilantro.
Pad Thai sauce
- Reduce all ingredients in the blender until it has a thick creamy texture.
Pad Thai sauce will keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Eat Pad Thai fresh.
Enjoy your meal!