Servings: 4 persons
- Food processor
- Citrus juicer
- 2/3 cup (100g) unpeeled almonds
- 2 cups (250g) peeled zucchini, ready-to-eat, and grossly chopped
- 3/4 cup (200g) tahini, raw if possible (sesame butter)
- 1 clove garlic or 1 tsp garlic puree
- 6 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- (Optional) Soak unpeeled almonds for 8 hours. Rinse well and discard soaking water.
- Place all ingredients in blender, and reduce to a creamy pâté.
Enjoy as a dip with raw vegetables, in a salad, on crackers or in a sandwich. Keeps 3-4 days in the fridge in a sealed container.
Enjoy your meal!