Servings: 4 persons
- Milk filter or fine sieve
- 1 cup (250ml) warm water
- 230 g cubed tomatoes
- 1 cup (150g) cubed cucumbers
- 2 tbs shredded leeks
- 1/2 cup (60g) cubed celery
- 3 tbs condensed pistou (see below)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 cups (48g) cubed avocados (about 3 avocados)
- 1 cup (30g) shredded watercress
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (75g) fresh basil
- 1/2 cup (60g) grossly chopped dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (75g) pistachios
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbs sea salt
- 1 1/2 clove garlic
Avocado – watercress soup
- Blend together water, tomatoes, cucumber, leek, and celery until you get a juice.
- In a bowl, filter the juice with a fine strainer. Add condense pistou and salt (see recipe below). Mixwell with a whip.
- When serving, mix avocado and watercress. Add the vegetable blend to the stock and stir.
- Grind all ingredients in a blender until a uniform paste is obtained.
To prepare the stock, dilute 1 1/2 tbs of this mixture into a cup of water. The condensed pistou will keep a month in the fridge in a sealed container. The soup will keep for 2 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Enjoy your meal!