Servings: 4 persons
- Milk filter or fine sieve
- 1 1/2 cup (375ml) water
- 1 cup (100g) shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) cocoa powder
- 3 cups (500g) fresh cherries, pitted
- 2/3 cup (160ml) honey
- 2 tsp kirsch or cherry or vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60ml) melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) melted coconut butter
- 4 whole cherries
- 4 half slices orange
- Make coconut milk with shredded coconut and water. Only use 250ml (1 cup) of the milk you obtain.
- Blend this portion with the cocoa powder, cherries, honey, and kirsch (or vanilla or cherry extract) until you get a smooth cream.
- Incorporate coconut oil and melted cocoa butter while stirring slowly for a few moments, so that the chocolate doesn’t split.
- Pour into a container, and let sit in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- Serve mousse in 4 cups. You can garnish with a cherry and a half slice of orange.
Keeps 5 days in the fridge in a sealed container.
Enjoy your meal!