Servings: 4 persons
- Sharp knife
- 1 firm apple (red and green peel)
- cold water
- 1/2 lemon’s juice
- 2 cubes ripe avocados
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 2 tbs orgnanic sunflower oil
- 2 tbs hemp seeds
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbs tarragon leaves (1 to 2 branches stripped)
- 1 pinch salt
- shoots beet or other, your choice
- seeds pumkpin or hemp seeds
- Cut the apple in julienne with a peeler or a sharp knife. Place sticks into a bowl of water with the juice of ½ a lemon.
- In the blender, reduce all ingredients of the green salsa to a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Strain the apple julienne and place in a large bowl. Add avocado cubes and sauce. Gently stir.
- Plate salad, and add shoots and pumpkin seeds. Serve.
Enjoy your meal!